Saturday, October 30, 2010

                                        




                                    




October Tag Bags Swap at Your Paper Pantry                 
Fall Banner



This is the banner I made for the October Tags Bags Swap at Your Paper Pantry.  We were to each make a letter in the word fall and then it would make a banner. When I receive the rest of my word back, I will post a picture of my completed FALL banner. I cannot wait to see the rest of it.  The tag is made out of the Tim Holtz baroque die with iamroses white roses I glimmer misted. I glimmer misted white prima leaves. The F is cut out of my StoryBook cricut cartridge and glittered with the Martha Stewart Vintage Halloween glitter colors.  The black on the background is just for shipping purposes.



1 comment:

  1. Ooooooo this is just beautiful!!! I'm a flower girl LOL, love your blog Tina, hope you had a safe and Happy New Year, Hugs Linda Duke

    ReplyDelete